Wednesday 14 March 2012

Dont imagine !!







You think you caused me trouble...
But the truth that is how I realized how much you love me...
You want to move away from me to make me happy...
But i felt so lonely and kick out from this world when you do that...
You doing everything for my happiness...
But what I want is, to know how you feel and your opinion...
Dont worry about the future...
Dont think that I will leave you because that not going to happen so dont waste your time imagining about it...
I promise I wont leave you and i will love you no matter how much trouble I face...
No Matter What You Do To Make Me Feel Better Without You, That Not Going To Work out, Because Without You I`m Nothing...
Dont even imagine that i will go away from you...!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment