Tuesday 13 March 2012

You don't know how much you mean to me..



The oldest plant that scientist found out so far is creosote bush...
Although i met you few months ago, but to me and my heart your are like a grizzled tree...
NO ONE CAN MASSACRE IT...
You changed my life...
You gave me an abolation...
Without you i cannot live my life because you are my life...
I want you not just because i want a life happily...
For me your are my angel...
And i want to see my angel happy...
I dont want your fake smile...
I want to show all my feelings to you because you`r my life...
For me, i want you to be with me until the world collapse...
I want you no matter how many generation it takes because, everyday my love towards you augment...
Although you are away from me, my love towards you will never astringent...
I want you and i will make you happy even it`s top dollar is my life...
I have your heart and my days befall with it...
You want give my heart back, you can, but my mortal self wont take it...

                                                                          with love,
                                                                 NaveeN (your NaNa) 

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment