Tuesday 13 March 2012

My Love and Challenge




You gave time for god to test my love towards you...
This is called as love`s challenge but i ain`t taking it as an interrogation...
I thought making someone love another person is an indurate process...
But you made it easy for me...
Meanwhile , HE gave me a hard time proving to your family ...
NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES...
I will still get you...
I found my true love and homogeneity which is YOU...
I want you in my life, you extricate all my problems and blazon real happiness...
I fixed my mind that you are my life...
No one can change it...
When the apparent time came for us to know each other more, you wasn`t with me...
But it`s okey, let me win the challenge that GOD and you gave me...
I know i will successful in this challenge because MY LOVE TOWARDS YOU IS TRUE...
No one understands that...
But i`m very happy because you understand my love...
I wish and hope everyone understand the truth...
             
                                                                                                                   With love,
                                                                                                        NaveeN (your NaNa)

No comments:

Post a Comment